Our client is a leading in their field of manufacturing technology. A maternity leave has resulted in the need to add a US Tax Analyst to the team. This will be a 12-18 month term position and report to the Senior Manager, Tax.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of US domestic tax as well as assist with international tax matters. Specific duties include:
- US federal and state income and franchise tax annual returns and remittances,
- Quarterly US federal and state estimated income taxes and remittances,
- Monthly US state sales tax returns and remittances.
- Various foreign income tax returns and remittances, where returns prepared by external advisors.
- Various foreign indirect tax returns and remittances, including liaising with external advisors as appropriate.
- Assist with preparation of financial statement tax provisions including income tax note disclosure using US GAAP
- Researching issues and preparing analysis/memos regarding US federal and state tax matters
- Preparation of Management Fees Calculation for the US Entities
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as required
- CPA designation
- At least 3 years of experience in US corporate taxation
- Experience in the area of Canadian income taxation is considered an asset
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to email@example.com. Please include the title of this position in the subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.