Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, and Senior Production/JV Accounting. Our opportunities include permanent employment and contracts.
Our client is a large international oil & gas company with their Canadian Head Office in Calgary. Our client focusses on economic growth while reducing environmental impacts. Currently there is a need to add a recently designated CPA from public practice to their team. The successful candidate will join our client’s rotational program for new CPA’s.
The successful candidate will join our client’s rotational program and possible responsibilities include:
- External financial reporting
- Operational reporting
- Systems and controls
- Recent of near completion of a CPA designation
- 2-5 years experience, all with a public practice
- Working on large public company audits, either IFRS or US GAAP, considered an asset
- Involvement in extracurricular activities, including sports and volunteer work considered an asset
- Communication and leadership skills
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this position in the email subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.