Industry: Oil & Gas
Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include C-level, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, other Management, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Senior Production/JV Accountant. Our opportunities include permanent employment and hourly pay contracts.
Our client is a medium size liquids (35%) and natural gas (65%) company that started in 1997 with operations focused primarily in Alberta. 60-65K boepd. Their head office is located in Calgary, and they have two smaller offices located around Edson, Alberta and around the South Caroline area of Alberta to assist with our field operation staff. Currently employing just over 150 employees with additional contract operators across our operations.
With weekly treat days, monthly get-togethers, larger scale parties for major events, volunteering options, a games area, private offices, corporate growth, and an optional hybrid work arrangement, the culture is great, with plenty of opportunities for staff to get to know and have fun with one another.
To temporarily relieve the 12 regular PAs on the team, and due to a little recent turnover, they are seeking a Senior Production/Revenue Accountant for a 6-month hourly pay contract to mainly do property re-runs (including AR and other analysis) and Metrix data updates/improvements. The position will be 4-5 days per week and will report to the long-time and popular Supervisor, Production Accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gather and analyze production data and confirm pipeline deliveries
- Upload and enter well test, production, inventories, and sales into Metrix
- Prepare Oil, NGL and Gas sales splits and communicate with partners
- Submit Volumetric, SAF/OAF, APMC and other required reports to Petrinex
- Book and analyze revenues, trucking charges and accounts receivable
- Resolve JVB queries in a timely manner
- Work with the field to meet government compliance requirements on EPAP and FFV
- 10+ years of operated upstream O&G production and revenue accounting experience including facility charges, swing gas, gas plant accounting
- Strong Excel and Metrix (very recent)
- CAPPA designation an asset
- QByte FM and Optix skills are assets
Staff can start work between 6-9 AM and end between 3-6 PM; it’s an 8 hour workday plus an hour for lunch.
Wednesdays & Fridays are optional work remote and so is all of “splits week” once per month.
Staff get every other Friday off from May to early September; and the days between Christmas and New Year.
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to email@example.com. Please include the title of this position in the subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.