Industry: Oil & Gas
Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Commercial Manager, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Production/JV Accounting and Business Development. Our opportunities include permanent employment and both short and long-term contracts.
Our client is an established private oil & gas company with their head office in downtown Calgary. They currently operate at ~ 4,000 boepd, with a mix of oil and gas from their Alberta properties. They are looking to add an Intermediate Production Accountant to their team. The role is a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Production Accountant Team Lead, the Intermediate Production Accountant is a key member of the Accounting and Operations team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Full cycle production and revenue accounting for properties in Alberta
- Maintain regulatory reporting and compliance.
- Support operations and working interest owners.
- Reconciling and clearing of receivables.
- 3-5 years of production accounting experience
- Experience with oil and gas properties in Alberta
- CAPPA certification
- Metrix experience preferred
- Qbyte FM experience preferred
- Strong communications skills, interactions with Operations, Partners, and 3rd Parties.
- Basic understanding of accounting fundamentals, reporting, journal entries, and receivables
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to email@example.com. Please include the title of this position in the email subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.