Industry: Oil & Gas
Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Commercial Manager, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Production/JV Accounting and Business Development. Our opportunities include permanent employment and both short and long-term contracts.
Our client is a small private oil & gas company located in downtown Calgary. Running successfully for over 25 years and operating at ~700 BOE/PD, there is currently a need to add a Senior Accountant to their team. This is a permanent role reporting directly to the CFO.
- Process, code, & post accounts payable invoices (including credit card payments, online payments, over the phone payments)
- Create & upload vouchers in Qbyte
- Manage EnergyLink invoices, inbound and outbound
- Resolve problems with the processing of accounting payables
- Deal with vendor queries
- Use ETS to get Alberta Government offset invoices
- Prepare, process, and send cheque & EFT payments using Qbyte & Cheque Master
- Work with CS Explorer (queries, check payment amounts)
- Journal entries as required
- Perform Qbyte maintenance as required, i.e., new vendors, DOI changes, AFEs
- Deposit entry for cheques & EFTs
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare, code, and post manual invoices
- File GST
- Perform month-end closing procedure
- Generate reports in Qbyte when required
- Advanced Qbyte FM experience
- 10+ years of experience with an upstream O&G company
- Experience with AP, AFEs, Master File Maintenance
- Small company oil & gas experience preferred
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this position in the email subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.