Industry: Oil & Gas
Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Production/JV Accounting and SCM. Our opportunities include permanent employment and both short and long-term contracts.
Our client is an established private oil & gas company with their head office in downtown Calgary. They currently operate at ~ 4,000 boepd, with a mix of oil and gas from their Alberta properties. They are looking to add a Production Accountant to their team. The role will start as a 6-month contract with potential for extension or to go permanent.
Reporting to the Production Accountant Team Lead, the Production Accountant is a key member of the Accounting and Operations team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Full cycle production and revenue accounting for properties in Alberta
- Maintain regulatory reporting and compliance.
- Analysis and recording of crown and overriding royalties
- Support operations and working interest owners.
- Reconciling and clearing of receivables.
- 2-3 years of recent production accounting experience
- Experience with oil and gas properties in Alberta
- Metrix and Qbyte FM experience
- Exposure to volumetrics
- Exposure to Non-Op reporting
- Basic understanding of accounting fundamentals, reporting, journal entries, and receivables
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to email@example.com. Please include the title of this position in the email subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.