Compensation: $120,000 to $135,000
Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Commercial Manager, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Senior Production/JV Accounting and Business Development. Our opportunities include permanent employment and both short and long-term contracts.
Our client is and established public company with operations across North America. Currently there is a need to add a Manager Financial Reporting to their team. This is a permanent position reporting to the Director of Corporate Accounting. Our client offers a hybrid work policy.
- Lead and develop a team of professional accountants
- Oversee the month end close process to ensure a timely close;
- Oversee the consolidation process;
- Review journal entries, and reconciliations;
- Oversee the implementation of process improvements;
- Review external financial disclosures including quarterly summarized financial information and non-GAAP measures;
- Lead or support team projects and initiatives including quarter end and year end external reporting and management reporting, process documentation, data management and system optimization;
- Assess and research implications of significant financial transactions;
- Ensures financial reporting is in compliance with US GAAP, tax or securities regulation as applicable and SOX;
- Address and respond to queries from auditors and internal reviewers.
- CPA Accounting Designation
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience required;
- Knowledge of public company reporting standards, IFRS or US GAAP
- ERP/SAP expertise preferred
- Management and leadership skills including coaching, motivating, resilience, team building, change management, process reviews;
- Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to set and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this position in the email subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.