Industry: Oil & Gas
Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Commercial Manager, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Production/JV Accounting and Business Development. Our opportunities include permanent employment and both short and long-term contracts.
Our client is an internationally based energy company with operations in Western Canada. This is a permanent role reporting to the Accounting Supervisor and is the sole JV accountant role in the company.
The successful candidate will work both independently and directly with the Financial Accounting Supervisor and interact with other internal departments such as production accounting, land and operations. The candidate will be responsible for preparing and handling the day-to day full cycle accounting of operated (mostly) and non-operated joint venture properties. Intermediate to low senior complexity. Specific responsibilities include:
- Booking of assigned non operated JIBs using EnergyLink
- Uploading and review of all Operated JIB’s using EnergyLink
- Joint Venture dispute resolution for assigned partners
- Recording of royalty income for assigned partners
- Reconciliation of joint venture account receivables and payables
- Recording of Road Use invoices and Lease Rentals
- Pay-out statement preparation
- Entering Manual Accounts Payable Invoices not handled in Open Invoice
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 3–10 years experience in Joint Venture Accounting
- In-depth knowledge of EnergyLink
- Knowledge of Qbyte FM would be nice to have
- Proficient in Excel and Word software
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to email@example.com. Please include the title of this position in the email subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.