Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Supply Chain, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Senior Production/JV Accounting. Our opportunities include permanent employment and contracts.
Our client is an established public company with operations across North America. This is a new position due to growth.
- Assist with overseeing the company’s SOX program
- Work with control owners to address deficiencies and plan & implement remediation
- Plan and perform IC testing
- Co-ordinate quarterly certification of controls with VPs and business process owners
- Co-ordinate with internal and external auditors
- Report to senior management control deficiencies and status of remediation
- Maintain risk, control library, and the documentation of ICs
- Use specialized governance reporting and compliance software
- Monitor regulatory environment e.g., PCAOB, SEC, COSO
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics
- CPA (or close) and/or CIA
- 3-5 years experience with large organization accounting, auditing and / or controls design or assessment
- Experience with Canadian/USA-based corporations and/or stock exchanges
- Full cycle C/SOX experience
- Prefer knowledge of PCAOB, COSO
- Strong Microsoft Office
Full Covid vaccination required.
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to email@example.com. Please include the title of this position in the email subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.