Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Production/JV Accounting and SCM. Our opportunities include permanent employment and both short and long-term contracts.
Our client is an established public company with operations across North America. Currently there is a need to add a Capital Reporting Analyst to their team. This reports to the Manager, Accounting. 5 days a week in the office is required, located in SE Calgary, with free parking.
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of financial information regarding quarterly and annual consolidated Financial Statements
- Contributes to property and capital accounting and reporting activities to support rapid and accurate period-end close (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Reconciles and analyzes General Ledger, Asset sub-ledger and Regulatory sub-ledger relating to Capital and Properties
- Completes Regulatory and Tax reporting
- Assists in the preparation, development, and implementation of annual Group Depreciation studies for both Canadian and US operations
- Implements process controls, and assists with continuous improvement initiatives to enhance systems and processes
- Maintains and improves documentation of processes for Capital and Property Accounting deliverables and accountabilities
- Participates in Capital and Property Accounting projects, as required
- Assists external and internal auditors in performing quarterly reviews and year-end audits of financial statements; including preparation of working papers and all other related documentation and deliverables relating to Capital and Properties
- 5+ years of related experience required
- CPA Designation
- Public company reporting experience, including strong knowledge of either IFRS or US GAAP
- Knowledge of group depreciation, SAP, are assets
- Strong Excel skills
To apply, please email us your resume, attached, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this position in the email subject line. We prefer resume files as .doc or .rtf; pdf acceptable.